View all facilities
Bud Ervin Water Treatment Plant
|Other Link||More Information About the Bud Ervin Water Treatment Plant|
The Bud Ervin Water Treatment Plant is where all of Mansfield's water is purified for drinking and using.
- Currently provides up to 45.5 million gallons of water per day.
- Is planned to provide a future capacity of approximately 61 million gallons per day.
- Treatment process is fully automated.
- Utilizes the latest proven technologies:
- Pressurized Membrane Filtration
- Advanced UV Oxidation with Hydrogen Peroxide
- On-site Sodium Hypochlorite Generation
- Employs a multiple barrier approach regarding disinfection.
- Is supplied with raw water by the Tarrant Regional Water District (TRWD), which include the Richland-Chambers, Cedar Creek, and Benbrook Reservoirs.
- Is a regional water supplier.