- Community Resources Division
Community Resources Division
The Mansfield Police Department Community Resources Division is dedicated to a strong partnership between the Mansfield Police Department and the residents of Mansfield. Our mission is to provide the highest level of community service through our many community centered programs.
For More Information
- General Community Resource Division information or questions on National Night Out, Volunteers in Police Service (VIPS) or Bike Park Officer: 817-276-4725.
- Law Enforcement Explorers, Crime Free Multi-Housing: 817-276-4758
- Mental Health Liaison, Citizen's on Patrol (COP), Citizen's Police Academy: 817-728-3685
- Senior Citizen Wellness Program: 817-276-4724
- Crime Victim's Assistance: 817-728-3925
Citizen's Police Academy (CPA)
In 1998 the Mansfield Police Department's first citizen's academy graduated. The curriculum and teaching methods are similar to the traditional police academy, but these students are not police candidates.
Crime Free Lifestyles
View tips on how to maintain a crime-free lifestyle.
Crime Free Multi-Housing Program
The Mansfield Crime Free Multi-Housing Program was designed to help residents, owners, and the managers of rental property keep drugs and other illegal activity off their property.
Crime Victim Assistance
The Mansfield Police Department Victim Assistance Program (MPDVAP) exists to provide services to victims and family members with the goal of lessening the short and long-term trauma experienced as a direct result of their victimization.
Access information about the Explorers Programs.
Mental Illness Liaison
There is a Mental Illness Liaison in the City of Mansfield.
National Night Out
National Night Out is a yearly nationwide observance sponsored by local police departments to encourage interaction between neighbors as a crime prevention tool.
Check out resources for Seniors in the community.
Learn about these two volunteer programs for the Police Department.