Child Abuse Concerns

If you have an urgent concern regarding the welfare of a child please contact the emergency dispatch center by dialing 911.

If you have a general concern, you may contact our non-emergency dispatch center at 817-473-0211, or notify Child Protective Services at 800-252-5400 or by using their online reporting system.