Solicitation Permit Applications are available to the public within the City of Mansfield from the Records Unit at the Mansfield Police Department Public Safety Building, located at 1305 E Broad Street, or by printing the application (PDF).
Completed applications will only be accepted Monday and Friday 9 a.m. to Noon and Wednesday Noon to 4 p.m.
For groups of 5 or more, please call 817-276-4733 to make an appointment.
There is a $100 fee per solicitor.
Applying for a Solicitation Permit
Steps taken when applying for a door-to-door solicitation permit:
- All fields on application must be completed (If the field is blank, write N/A).
- Pay current application fees
- Copy of State issued Driver License and/or Identification
- Must provide TWO 1.5" x 1.5" photos showing head and shoulders of the applicant clearly and must be taken within the preceding 60 days before filing the application.
- Printed proof of motor vehicle insurance
- Proof of non-profit (if applicable)
- Up to thirty day waiting period for permit.
- A criminal history check by the Police Department
For more information on how to obtain a Solicitation Permit please call 817-276-4733.