The "Love Your City" Adopt-a-Street program, sponsored by Keep Mansfield Beautiful, enhances the quality of life and pride in our city by maintaining roadways, ensuring they are clean and attractive for residents and visitors.
What You Do
- Each organization or business is limited to a maximum of three adopted streets.
- Each group must commit to conducting a cleanup of its adopted street a minimum of three times a year.
- The enrollment fee is $120 for the initial two-year adoption period. Renewal fees in subsequent years are $45 per year.
What We Do
- Provide supplies (trash bags, gloves, litter tongs, safety vests)
- Order and install Adopt-A-Street signs
- Provide dumpsters at the Chris W. Burkett Service Center (620 S Wisteria Street) to collect trash
- Keep track of your cleanup reports
What We All Get
Pride in our community by making a commitment to its appearance.
How To Apply
If your group is interested in adopting a street, please submit an Application/Terms and Agreement Form (PDF) and then:
- Submit an Adopt-A-Street Supplies Request Form for cleanup supplies
- Have all volunteers in your group fill out an Adopt-a-Street Liability Form (PDF) and email to KMBC
- Pick-up your supplies at the Chris W. Burkett Service Center at 620 S Wisteria St.
After completing your cleanup, return the supplies and complete your Adopt-a-Street Cleanup Report Form.