Welcome to the City of Mansfield Human Resource Department. We believe in an open-door policy, and we take great pride in providing the highest level of support to our employees.
Work for Mansfield
The City of Mansfield is an exciting and fast-growing community located in the Dallas/Fort Worth area, employing over 500 people and growing. Consider joining a challenging and rewarding workplace where our focus is providing exceptional service to citizens by utilizing a team-based work atmosphere.
- Create a successful and competitive workforce by recruiting and retaining the most qualified individuals
- Promote employee health, safety, and wellness
- Develop human resource policies that meet the needs of the organization and comply with all applicable laws and regulations
- Develop training programs designed to meet the future needs of the city’s workforce
- Manage the classification and compensation of positions to accommodate the ever-changing needs of city departments
The City of Mansfield provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training. The City of Mansfield is mandated by federal law to provide a drug- free working environment for the safety of its employees and the public. All employment is contingent upon passing a post-offer employment drug test and /or physical.