Health Permit Applications

Apply for a Health Permit

If you plan to sell, distribute, or store food in the City of Mansfield, you must apply for the required permit(s). You are also required to receive a valid health permit to operate a child care facility, or a public pool, spa, or public interactive water feature (PIWF).

If you are applying for a permit renewal, a digital payment link may have already been sent to the contact information provided on your previous application, please check to ensure you have not already received it. Permit fees must be remitted to the office prior to or on the invoice due date. If you do not pay by the invoice due date, you may be subject to late fees or at risk of your permit being denied or suspended.

**Click Here to Read Important Updates About Mobile Food Vendors**

In accordance with the changes made during the Texas 88th Legislative Session, state-certified food managers are longer required to complete a local registration with the City of Mansfield. Please note, food establishments are still required to have certified food manager(s) in accordance with Section 94.06 of the Code of Ordinances.

Select a link below to access more information regarding the permit.