New Resident Resources
Welcome to Mansfield, Texas, a world-class hometown! Mansfield strives to be a vibrant city for people and businesses that value world-class experiences, culture, quality and a second-to-none level of community service in a hometown environment. To achieve this, the City of Mansfield follows five guiding principles known as True NORTH. NORTH is an acronym that stands for the following:
- Noteworthy Essentials — The City of Mansfield will continue to deliver high-quality essential services to its residents, businesses and visitors.
- Organizational Excellence — The City of Mansfield will foster a healthy environment for its own employees to maximize productivity, boost morale, attract high-quality candidates and establish itself as a destination employer.
- Remarkable Experiences — The City of Mansfield will find creative and innovative ways to provide its residents, businesses and visitors with world-class amenities and experiences – above and beyond essential functions and services.
- Together As One — The City of Mansfield will remain a close-knit community as growth continues. The City of Mansfield will provide world-class social infrastructure and opportunities for all of its residents to connect and enjoy remarkable experiences together.
- Healthy Economy — The City of Mansfield will support and strengthen its economy in all strategic decision-making, and will leverage its assets to preserve its economic vitality.
From setting up water service to reporting code violations to finding things to do, here are some resources to help you get settled into your new community.
- Start new water service
- Set up trash and recycling services with Republic Services
- Find your trash and recycling pickup schedule
- Make online payments for your water bill, traffic ticket, alarm permit and more
- Read City of Mansfield News Flashes
- Sign up for the Mansfield Emergency Alert System
- Your mayor and City Council members
- Your city management team
- City charter and Code of Ordinances
- Mansfield history
- Things to do
- Farr Best Theater
- Historic Downtown Mansfield
- Mansfield Activities Center (MAC)
- Mansfield Historical Museum and Heritage Center
- Mansfield Parks & Recreation
- Mansfield Public Library
- Special events and festivals in Mansfield
Together As One
- Apply to serve on one of Mansfield's boards or commissions
- Join the Mansfield Volunteer Program (MVP)
- Apply to be in the next class of My Mansfield Muni-Versity, the City of Mansfield's civic academy
- Sign your neighborhood up for the Neighborhood Leadership Roundtable
- Mansfield's operating budget for fiscal year 2021-2022
- Property tax information
- U.S. Census Bureau QuickFacts
- Mansfield Economic Development Corporation
Frequently Used Contacts
- City Hall: 817-276-4200
- Water Utilities customer service: 817-276-4230
- Building Safety Department (inspection requests and cancelations, garage sale permits, etc.): 817-276-4220
- Report potholes, traffic signal issues and other street problems
- Report a suspected code violation
- Report a water emergency
- Report general concerns or feedback
- Republic Services customer service: 817-317-2000