Health Permit Fees
How do I pay a permit fee?
- You may mail or bring a check or money order in person to: Regulatory Compliance, 620 S. Wisteria St. Mansfield, Texas 76063
- To pay via an online payment link, email Marisa.Loera@mansfieldtexas.gov to request a digital invoice.
- Make all checks payable to: City of Mansfield C/O Health Inspections Program
- If you are applying for a permit renewal, a digital payment link may have already been sent to the contact information provided on your previous application. Please check to ensure you have not already received it.
- Fees must be remitted to the office prior to or on the invoice due date. If you do not pay the invoice due date, you may be subject to late fees or at risk of your permit being denied or suspended. Non-payment after 90 days from the invoice due date will cause your permit to be denied or revoked and require a new application to be completed in whole.
How do I apply for my permit?
- To complete an online application, complete and submit the application with our online form.
- To complete a paper application, please download and complete the appropriate application and submit your form to Regulatory Compliance at 620 S. Wisteria St. Mansfield, TX 76063 or email the completed form to Marisa Loera at email@example.com.
- Your application cannot be processed until payment has been submitted.
- Payment may be made by check or money order to the City of Mansfield, C/O Regulatory Compliance at the address listed above, or by requesting a digital invoice. Payment must be made prior to or on the invoice due date.
- Food Establishment Plan Review Application
- Food Establishment Application
- Food Manager Certificate Application
- Mobile Food Vendor Permit Application
- Temporary Food Permit Application
- Swimming Pool/Spa Application
- Certified Pool Operator Permit Application
|Health and Food Safety Fees|
|Food Store Permit < 5,000 square feet||$400|
|Food Store Permit > 5,000 square feet||$500|
|Food Store Adjunct Operation < 5,000 square feet||$300|
|Food Store Adjunct Operation > 5,000 square feet||$400|
|Food Service < 500 square feet||$200|
|Food Service 500 - 1,500 square feet||$250|
|Food Service 1,500 - 3,000 square feet||$400|
|Food Service 3,000 - 6,000 square feet||$500|
|Food Service > 6,000 square feet||$600|
|Food Service Adjunct Operation||$250|
|Change of Ownership||$150|
|Child Care Kitchen||$200|
|Child Care Centers (Prepacked/No Food Service)||$100|
|Mobile Food Permits (annual permit)||$300|
|Special Event Temporary Food Permits (<14 days)||$60|
|Special Event Temporary Permit (late/in field)||$120|
|Seasonal Food Permit (15-364 days) incl. Farmer's Markets||$100|
|Seasonal Food Permit (15-364 days) Egg Producer||$35|
|Plan Review and Re-Inspections|
|Food Permit Plan Review||$250|
|Health Permit Re-Inspection||$150|
|Emergency Health Permit Re-Inspection||$250|
|Certified Pool Operator Registration||$35|
|Pool/Spa Inspection (per structure)||$350|
|Pool/Spa Plan Review||$150|
* Late fees will be charged at 10% of the fee owed for 1-30 days late, 20% of the fee owed for 31-60 days late, 30% of the fee owed for 61-90 days late. Permits that are more than 90 days overdue from the invoice due date will cause your permit to be denied or revoked and require a new application to be completed in whole.