Health Permit Fees
How do I pay a permit fee?
- You may mail or bring a check or money order in person to: Regulatory Compliance, 620 S. Wisteria St. Mansfield, Texas 76063
- Make all checks payable to: City of Mansfield C/O Health Inspections Program
AT THIS TIME WE DO NOT CURRENTLY ACCEPT ONLINE PAYMENTS.
How do I apply for my permit?
- Please download and complete the appropriate application and submit your form to Regulatory Compliance at 620 S. Wisteria St. Mansfield, TX 76063 or email the completed form to Marisa Loera at email@example.com. Your application cannot be processed until payment has been submitted. Payment may be made by check or money order to the City of Mansfield, C/O Regulatory Compliance at the address listed above.
- Food Establishment Plan Review Application
- Food Establishment Application
- Food Manager Certificate Application
- Mobile Food Vendor Permit Application
- Temporary Food Permit Application
- Swimming Pool/Spa Application
- Certified Pool Operator Permit Application
|Health and Food Safety Fees|
|Food Manager Registration||$35|
|Food Store Permit < 5,000 square feet||$400|
|Food Store Permit > 5,000 square feet||$500|
|Food Store Adjunct Operation < 5,000 square feet||$300|
|Food Store Adjunct Operation > 5,000 square feet||$400|
|Food Service < 500 square feet||$200|
|Food Service 500 - 1,500 square feet||$250|
|Food Service 1,500 - 3,000 square feet||$400|
|Food Service 3,000 - 6,000 square feet||$500|
|Food Service > 6,000 square feet||$600|
|Food Service Adjunct Operation||$250|
|Child Care Kitchen||$200|
|Child Care Centers (Prepacked/No Food Service)||$100|
|Mobile Food Permits||$300|
|Special Event Temporary Food Permits||$60|
|Plan Review and Re-Inspections|
|Food Permit Plan Review||$250|
|Health Permit Re-Inspection||$150|
|Emergency Health Permit Re-Inspection||$250|
|Change of Ownership Registration||$100|
|Certified Pool Operator Registration||$35|
|Pool/Spa Inspection (per structure)||$350|
|Pool/Spa Plan Review||$150|
* Late fees will be charged at 10% of the fee owed for 1-30 days late, 20% of the fee owed for 31-60 days late, 30% of the fee owed for 61-90 days late. Permits that are more than 90 days overdue will be void and required to reapply.