- Neighborhood Services
- My Mansfield Muni-Versity
My Mansfield Muni-Versity
The City of Mansfield is happy to announce that we will be hosting the fourth class of My Mansfield Muni-Versity civic academy beginning in August of 2023. My Mansfield Muni-Versity will be an opportunity for residents to get to know the City even better. Participants will get to know the faces behind the programs and hear first-hand from department staff about the programs and services available. Is there a question you have always had or you've been looking for an opportunity to get more involved; this is the program for you.
Applications for Class 4 are now open and will be open through Friday, Aug. 5. You can apply HERE. Applicants will be notified on or before Aug. 11.
The schedule below is tentative and will be updated closer to the class start.
Thank you for your interest to be involved and learn more about your community!
My Mansfield Muni-Versity is an opportunity for you to get to know your City even better and a chance to find out what services and programs are available to you. You will get to know the faces behind those programs and meet your elected officials. Through Muni-Versity you will have more opportunities to get more involved within your community.
- Must be a resident of Mansfield, TX, a student of a Mansfield resident, a Mansfield Independent School District student or staff member, or a City of Mansfield employee
- Must be 16 years or above at the time class commences
- Participants are expected to attend every class in its entirety, not withstanding emergency situations.
- Participants will be asked to commit to the listed calendar schedule.
- Graduation is dependent upon attendance of a minimum of 8 of the 11 classes.
|Aug. 23, 2023||WED.||6 - 8:15 PM||General Introduction|
|Aug. 30, 2023||WED.||6 - 8:15 PM||Police|
|Sept. 6, 2023||WED.||6 - 8:15 PM||Community Development|
|Sept. 13, 2023||WED.||6 - 8:15 PM||Parks & Recreation|
|Sept. 20, 2023||WED.||6 - 8:15 PM||Water Utilities|
|Sept. 27, 2023||WED.||6 - 8:15 PM||Public Works|
|Oct. 4, 2023||WED.||6 - 8:15 PM||Community Engagement|
|Oct. 11, 2023||WED.||6 - 8:15 PM||Fire|
|Oct. 14, 2023||SAT.||8:30 - noon||Regulatory Compliance & MVP|
|Oct. 18, 2023||WED.||6 - 8:15 PM||Library & Historical Services|
|Oct. 25, 2023||WED.||6 - 8:15 PM||Business Services|
|Oct. 23, 2023||MON.||6:30 PM||Graduation Reception|