ADOPTING FROM THE MANSFIELD ANIMAL SHELTER IS AS EASY AS 1-2-3:
- Visit the shelter or view available animals online.
- Visit with the pets you are interested in.
- Start your adoption process at the front desk with one of our friendly staff members.
The availability of any animal is subject to change at any time. If you see an animal listed that you think could be become a new member of your family, write down all the information (especially the ID number) and give us a call at 817-276-4799 or come by during business hours.
We can then tell you if the animal is still available for adoption or has already found a new home.
- $70 Adoption price includes:
- First set of basic vaccinations (Bordetella, Parvo, Corona, Distemper for Dogs and Leukemia, Distemper for Cats)
- Flea and Tick Treatment (30 day supply)
- Heartworm Test (If positive, ask about the heartworm treatment)
- Spay/Neutered (If not , will receive Spay/Neuter Coupon - $25)
- Up-To-Date Rabies Vaccination (If not , will receive Rabies Vaccination Coupon - $10)
- By Texas State Law, any animal adopted from a civil agency must be sterilized by 6 months of age and be vaccinated against the rabies virus as soon as the animal is old enough (16 weeks).
Have you lost or found a pet?
You can report a lost or found pet in the City of Mansfield using our Lost and Found Pet Report and check our Lost and Found Pet Map to see other listings. If you submit a Lost or Found Pet Report, it can take up to 24-48 hours for the listing to be visible. Listings will remain posted for 7 days before being deleted. To submit a report, follow the steps below:
- Fill out our online Lost or Found Pet Report here.
- View our Lost and Found Pet Map.
- If you are reunited with your pet, give us a call or send us an email and we will remove the listing.
- If you aren't reunited with your pet after 7 days, please re-submit your listing to have it posted again.
This map and listings are intended to make it convenient for owners to search for lost pets but it is in no way meant to replace an actual in-shelter visit. It is still the owner's responsibility to visit the shelter to identify pets even if the animal is not listed. Remember, pictures can be misleading so if there is any possible way a pictured animal might be your pet, please come to the shelter as soon as possible to verify its identity.
All submissions are subject to open records.
Animal Care & ControlPhysical Address
407 Industrial Blvd.
Mansfield, TX 76063
407 Industrial Blvd. Mansfield TX 76063
Normal Business Hours
Monday through Friday
8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Non-Emergency After Hours
For after hours non-emergencies, call the Police Department at (817) 473-0211.
For all emergencies call 911.
- Monday-Friday: 8am-5pm
- 2nd Saturday of every month: 12pm - 4pm