Further your education and get incredible experience with an internship at Oliver Nature Park! Internships are offered year round with flexible schedules and fun, interesting activities. For more information, please complete the application below and our staff will contact you.
What does an internship with Oliver Nature Park look like? On your feet, in the great outdoors, and never the same day twice! Here’s just a sampling of the duties our staff performs:
- Conduct daily outdoor recreational activities for children of all ages including summer camp, Little Naturalist, field trips, kayaking tours, booths at events to promote Oliver Nature Park, and additional educational programs.
- Planning, developing, promoting, executing and evaluating programs for all ages.
- Executing all duties in a safe manner, maintaining discipline with participants and enforcing all Parks and Recreation policies and procedures.
- Basic office duties such as answering phones, making copies, faxing, filing, and gathering data. Help promote programs by designing marketing materials.
- Assist with recreation programs, classes and activities as needed.